St. Lucia Sea Moss
This St. Lucia Sea Moss is a seaweed that grows fresh from the ocean and possesses many healing properties and an impressive nutritional content. It is grown naturally and contains no artificial fertilizer and no bleaching chemical. This sea moss is rich in enzyme nutrients, minerals, calcium, iron, multitude fibers, and jelly form proteins. It is especially good for skincare, a vegetarian diet, and daily fiber diet intake. Adding this St. Lucia Sea Moss to your diet is supercharging the body to fend off disease and other disorders.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps to boost immune function
- Improves skin, hair, and nails
- Improves thyroid function
- Improves mood
- Sexual health
- Reduces mucus congestion.
Wildcrafted Eucheuma Cottonii
HOW TO MAKE SEA MOSS GEL.
- Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly to rinse away the salt. As our Sea Moss is wildcrafted, you may even find small sea shells.
- Once cleaned, place in a container and soak in distilled or spring water for 4-8 hours. Avoid using tap water.
- Once soaked, drain out the water. You will see it has become translucent, and expanded 2x in size.
- Put your Sea Moss into a high powered blender with distilled or spring water, and blend until it thickens. Pour into a glass jar, and leave in fridge to solidify.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons to your drink of choice, or have it straight from the jar and enjoy its benefits.
Sea Moss Gel lasts around 2-3 weeks and needs to be kept refrigerated.