Purple St. Lucia Sea Moss - Gracilaria (Full Spectrum)
This Purple St. Lucia Sea Moss is rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. It provides us with a host of minerals our bodies need for various metabolic processes. It is very low in saturated fat and cholesterol. It can serve as a powerful drink that gives your body the nutrition it needs.
- Helps to boost immune function
- Improves skin, hair, and nails
- Improves thyroid function
- Improves mood
- Sexual health
- Reduces mucus congestion
Wildcrafted Sea Moss only
HOW TO MAKE SEA MOSS GEL.
- Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly to rinse away the salt. As our Sea Moss is wildcrafted, you may even find small seashells.
- Once cleaned, place in a container and soak in distilled or spring water for 4-8 hours. Avoid using tap water.
- Once soaked, drain out the water. You will see it has become translucent and expanded 2x in size.
- Put your Sea Moss into a high-powered blender with distilled or spring water, and blend until it thickens. Pour into a glass jar, and leave in the fridge to solidify.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons to your drink of choice, or have it straight from the jar and enjoy its benefits.
Sea Moss Gel lasts around 2-3 weeks and needs to be kept refrigerated.