St. Lucia Sea Moss
- Helps to boost immune function
- Improves skin, hair, and nails
- Improves thyroid function
- Improves mood
- Sexual health
- Reduces mucus congestion.
Wildcrafted Eucheuma Cottonii
HOW TO MAKE SEA MOSS GEL.
- Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly to rinse away the salt. As our Sea Moss is wildcrafted, you may even find small sea shells.
- Once cleaned, place in a container and soak in distilled or spring water for 4-8 hours. Avoid using tap water.
- Once soaked, drain out the water. You will see it has become translucent, and expanded 2x in size.
- Put your Sea Moss into a high powered blender with distilled or spring water, and blend until it thickens. Pour into a glass jar, and leave in fridge to solidify.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons to your drink of choice, or have it straight from the jar and enjoy its benefits.
Sea Moss Gel lasts around 2-3 weeks and needs to be kept refrigerated.